Full Print Gnome Flour Sack Towel by Doe A Deer Design
This adorable towel was custom designed for Rendered Unique by Regan at Doe A Deer Design. Our modern take on the ever-popular gnome, or Nisse if you're from Decorah! This full pattern towel can be used all year long and brings a pop of color to any kitchen. We love it layered up on a stove with our best selling Decorah towel!
Some special things to note about this flour sack towel::
- 28 x 29 inches of absorbent (and adorably designed) flour sack cotton
- Patter covers ENTIRE towel
- Digitally printed with water based inks
- Loop on the back corner for hanging on hooks and knobs
- Please note that since the fabric of these towels is stretchy & soft, not every towel will be the exact same size or a perfect square
- Comes folded and packaged with a belly band, prepared to add a warm touch to your kitchen
Washing your full pattern towel in cold water, and allowing it to air dry is a great way to ensure the longest and most vibrant life for the design on your towel! Flour sack towels have a texture that makes them extra absorbent in nature. This texture can cause some flecks of missing color here and there on the full pattern designs - this is part of what makes these towels unique!
*We examine each towel and do not sell or send any towels missing noticeable amounts of color! Quality is of the utmost importance to