Doe A Deer Thermos Oven Mitt
From Doe A Deer
This pattern brings so much nostalgia for me! I think an old thermos has so much history, and has probably seen a lot of hard work in its day. For me, it’s watching my grandma pour coffee for my grandpa when he was headed out to the field. We don’t see a lot of these vintage looking thermoses any more, so I hope with this propped up on your counter, or hanging by the stove, it brings happy memories and a little warmth.
These babies are made to last with high-quality, 100% cotton canvas fabric
- Their special hand printed designs make them super unique, so you won’t find them anywhere else!
- Made with your protection & comfort in mind with extra quilted insulation + poly-filled for heat resistance
- We love that these go through a socially responsible manufacturing process!
- You’ll be able to keep them nice and clean since they’re machine washable (we just recommend that you lay them flat to dry)These oven mitts measure 13.25"x7" and have a cute little loop for hanging!
- Tuck a towel and Swedish dishcloth inside for an adorable little gift set