Doe A Deer Strawberry Full Pattern Flour Sack Towel
From Doe A Deer
If this design doesn’t take you back to images of strawberries dancing in your head after an afternoon of picking strawberries in the garden, it will definitely have your mouth watering for all things strawberry! This full pattern towel has the plumpest, most adorable hand drawn strawberries. This addition is the perfect way to add a splash of color and brighten your kitchen as you prepare for warmer days ahead!
Some special things to note about this flour sack towel:
- 28 x 29 inches of absorbent (and adorably designed) flour sack cotton
- Pattern covers ENTIRE towel
- Digitally printed with water based inks
- Loop on the back corner for hanging on hooks and knobs
- Please note that since the fabric of these towels is stretchy & soft, not every towel will be the exact same size or a perfect square
- Comes folded and packaged with a belly band, prepared to add a warm touch to your kitchen
Washing your full pattern towel in cold water, and allowing it to air dry is a great way to ensure the longest and most vibrant life for the design on your towel! Flour sack towels have a texture that makes them extra absorbent in nature. This texture can cause some flecks of missing color here and there on the full pattern designs - this is part of what makes these towels unique!