Doe A Deer Design Homemade Dish Soap Swedish Dishcloth
From Doe A Deer:
Have this information RIGHT by your sink. Even if you don’t make your own dish soap (yet), it’s nice to have the option right?! Helpful information, a splash of color, and of course adorable!
- Reusable, absorbent dishcloth perfect for cleaning dishes, countertops and more
- Unique, hand-illustrated designs printed with water-based ink that won’t fade
- 7x8 inches of 80% biodegradable cellulose + 20% natural cotton (eco-friendly, yay!)
- A high-quality product that can last 4-6 months
- Saves time by requiring fewer washes than normal dishrags (toss in the washing machine or the top rack of your dishwasher when it needs a good clean)
- Dries flat and easy to store (even though you probably won’t want to because they add such a pretty pop of color to your kitchen)
- Printed with water-based inks on a white background
© Doe A Deer LLC. All Rights Reserved. Illustrations and product images may not be used or reproduced without consent.